It's been almost 1 month... Me and him didnt talk nicely.. Sit and discuss properly about our problem.. Im getting fed up with all these things.. Im not trying to ignore the problem but when im doing the effort to solve it.. It seems that he never tried to give an enough time for both of us to discuss and talk.
I really have no ideas anymore.. I guess im the only one who feel this way.. Coz i can see that he still okay and have no worries bout us..
Well, some said that these are all those the challenges that we have to face before marriage... But honestly, im getting worry and things getting worst.. Not getting better.. For God's sake, i hope this thing can be solve faster.. Im worry!
I dont know to whom i have to put the blame... Me or him? I just wish this could end now coz i cannot bear the hurts anymore... After few weeks being trying to look for solution and being away from him for awhile.. It seems nothing happen to us... Huhu...
Oh dear Lord.. Please give ur wisdom and strength so that i can face this challenges wisely and patiently...
No comments:
Post a Comment