Hahaha... I almost forgot bout my blog... It never been updated since last last October i guess... What a forgetful person i am ya... Hehehe
Hi there... How are u all been doing? Im missing the chitchat with other bloggers.. Ermmm sorry to say to myself that im not a gud one in this thing.. But im trying my best.. Bloggers should doing well updating their blog.. But me? Oh no!
Well never mind la.. As long as im still here.. Im ready for it.. Hehehe... But now i just cant say anything interesting since im out of ideas.. Hehe..
It is Sunday! This morning i supposed to attend the mass and continue with my sunday school but i am sick! I cant wake up and when i try... My head was really damn heavy... At last, i sms one of my friend and telling her to send my excuses to the teacher...
But thanks God.. Now im a bit okay compared to this early morning... I took 2 tablets of paracetamol and back to sleep... Hehehe...
Had my lunch just now and now im in front of my ipad while watching the "Cowboy Alien"... I dont know.. The actor is James Bond.. Never watch it before so trying to understand what kind of movie it is.. Hehe..
Oh damn! I had fever and now my cough getting bad as well... Huhu... Poor me! Now holidays but it turns out like this...
Well, i guess i should take more rest and get enough sleep... Hehehe..
Okay na lang... Lets stop here ya.. Till then.. Have a nice day and God bless u all...
No comments:
Post a Comment