Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is it???

Officially i wanna say it.. Even i was really not sure about it.. But here i am.. Committed and confidently wanna tell u all bout it.. Me and Him are going to say 'I Do'... Well, if u really had read all my blog.. U sure know what i have inside my heart and sure bout my life all this while... Now it is not the time to play around when it comes to marriage... Im seriously thinking of settling down and have my own family... Why not? Im 28 years old already and coming to 29 years old this year... Wow how time flies so fast... Isnt it? Well, things changed and things happened for a reason... When He already chose me and i already chose him.. I guess lets go for it... Hurts and pains were all so immune to myself... Im not going to let it conquer me till the end of my life... Lets make something better and go for HAPPINESS...

Ladies and gentlemen... Here i announce to u that... We're going to say "YES I DO" soooooonnnnn.... We picked the date soon after my bornday which is 29th Sept 2012... Im really excited and at the same time im nervous... Oh no!!!! Guys... If u really have some advice... Please let me know... Wedding checklist is not at my hand at all... Please... I have no ideas what to do now...

Nervous.... Seriously im nervous and panic right now... Huhu....

No comments: