Everyday i keep on counting... It's not that i am so excited but i am so nervous.. I am worry too much i guess.. There's a lot of things running in my head.. I wonder why im acting this way.. I just so confused bout my feeling.. Is it normal? I wonder.. But my close friends told me to relax.. It is just a matter of time and my nervousness was only a normal thing..nothing to worry so much.. But u know what? Im confused bout my feeling to him.. And his feeling to me as well..what happened? Oooohhhh noooo... God please help me... Why and why? Planning? We never talked bout this.. He suddenly came up with the words and do this and do that.. Im so not in the mood... Why?? I want to run again.. Again to somewhere else that is far far from here.. Same thing when i ran to philippines last holidays... Huhu.. I know that im acting too much.. Running away from my problem is not the solution to everything.. But at least i gave some space to ourselves... And still he is acting the same way... Not me! But him! Oh no!!!!
I guess i need to chill out... Im too tension.. I need refreshment! I need some meditation! Hahahaha...
Yes! Im worry to much... And im scared... Lots and lots of things running in my head now...i wish everything will be fine... If this is a God's will and everything will be fine.. Sure! Amen...
No comments:
Post a Comment