Im so happy that finally everything had went so well... Even though it was really a last minute preparation for us but God made it easy... Everything went so smooth... I cant really explain my feeling that time.. Im nervous.. Im sacred.. Im happy... All the feelings were there that time.. But at last we made it... Thanks be to God...
I just hope that this love relationship will last longer and ends with a happy marriage... There were so much pain in my life therefore im no longer vulnerable enough to face any in the future... I need his hands to hold me and be there for me...
I had made this decision and i know that i need to do something.. Being able to be a matured person is one thing.. Being able to be rational in a relatuonship is a must... I should now know my doings and talks wisely...it is a tough thing but i believe God will always be there for me..
Thanks and thank you Lord...
No comments:
Post a Comment