Arrrrggghhhh.... Punyala sakit ni gigi... I cant take it anymore... Its really killing me... Huhuhu.... Back from school this evening i was really tired and exhausted. It was maybe bcoz of the vacations and now pay back time... Smua sendih sakit and lenguh... I really need massage and a good rest now.. Huhu...
I cant sleep... The weather is really hot. Playing FB? I have no mood at all. Just the same old stories and updates i got. So better for me to write something here...
Took paracetamol 650mg just now. Hope the pain will slowly relieve... I had this for the fourth time which is the fourth tooth, down on the right side. Punyala sakit kalo mau keluar... The worst thing, it will never come out at once... It will come out once in awhile... So to make it short, asal mau keluar ni gigi snala sakit dia yg tidak boleh tahan... Mau hantuk kepala pun ada.. Huhu...
The best way, whether u go to dentist and take it out or just wait until it is fully out... As for me both side on the upper side i had already took them out. I really cant stand for the pains. It cost me each tooth around RM80-100. Luckily, the third one i had it in the government dentist so i paid for only RM2. Hehehe.... Murah kan... Pigi la kamu d kerajaan supaya bayar pun murah. But of course the queue was really long. Hehehe...
Nah sya rasa okay sikit sudah... Erm bgus jg makan paracetamol ni kan.. Before this i never tried it since i was really not into medicine if i had any pain. After googling... Hehehe i found that everyone had panadol or pain killer like paracetamol for the toothache.. Hehe... Ada rasa kebas2 sudah sikit.. Hehee...
Alrite then, i need some rest before i start doing my lesson plan for tomoro...
Okay guys, see ya...
No comments:
Post a Comment