Hallo!!!
Hehe it's been a while i didnt update my blog... It is already in a month of April... April Fool!!! Hehehe... Anyone got fooled today? Kesian la siapa yg kena tu ah.. Hehe.
I am still in my holidays mood. Well, i've been to Jakarta and Bandung this past 5 days. Just got back here last Saturday and driving back to Tenom yesterday. What a tiring day... I managed to get back here at 9pm. Unpacked and have a good rest directly.. No more facebooking and so on.
First day in April... Erm.. I dont expect much for this month. But i just hope that i manage to settle everything in the school and back home have my good sleep everynite.
A week before the school holidays i was actually involved in one of the KPM's courses which is LINUS 2.0 for Bahasa Inggeris. Jobs are getting tough nowadays. If last time we only had this LINUS for Bahasa Malaysia now we have for Bahasa Inggeris. Well, it's a good thing actually. As for the English teachers we are unable to manage all the mixed abilities pupils in one class. What if one class has more than 20 pupils. I cant imagine it at all... Now i only have 9 pupils in my year 1. Thanks God. But during the courses, i found out that some teachers had this problems in their school. Really pity.
With this LINUS 2.0, i believe KPM has to come up with Remedial Teachers for English as well. Existing teacher covers for BM and Maths subjects.
What my concern is... I will become a JU for this programme. U know what it means? Omaigad!!! Huhu.... Im totally freaking out. JU means Jurulatih Undangan... If I'm not mistaken la... Hahaha.. Well they called it JU JU... So im assuming it is Jurulatih Undangan... Well, correct me if I'm wrong ya... We'll going to give another in-house course for all the English teachers in our district.. The officers from PPD will get involve as well for helping us later. It will be my first time to become a JU. I wish i can do well with this job. Matai la... Im so nervous when talking in front of so many people... Im really scared...
Well, just pray for the best for today and for the future... Hehehe...
Happy April Fool to all of u...
See ya...
p/s: i will share with u my experience to Jakarta and Bandung soon... Wait ya!!

2 comments:
nasib saya teda kena april fool..
Hehe ya bah... Nasib sya pun teda. Skrg kurang sdh org main ni april fool kan stell.. Hehe
Post a Comment