Huhuhu... I just paid my CC... I've been thinking so much about this financing matter that i never take it seriously...
I am now announcing to u all that i am a successful debtor... To all the local bank here in Malaysia.. Haahaha...
Since married, i am now should take this matter seriously.... Never say never anymore... Well ya.. Later on my responsibility will be more and more... Dont play play!!!
After counted and checked all my bills and statement.. I found out that i have more than RM30k debt with my current banks.. Uuuaaarrrggghhh gila la... Matai la kalo macam ni..
What should i do??? How i want to solve it??? I need to list down all my expenses and so on.. Eventhough i am good at budgeting my financial yet i am fail with those CC!!!! Ini la ni kalau gila shopping... huhu...
Stress... Ya i am stress but realizing it now is better than late... Hehe... Well have to cut on eating outside, shopping and buying all those unnecessary things.. No more enjoy gila2... Hehe..
Bah now have to be more discipline already.. Dont enjoy too much... Just be simple and live with no debt... Hahaha..
May God help me and pour on me with prosperity and blessing... Hehehe...
Chayo!!! Chayo!!! Chayo!!!
1 comment:
May GOD bless you :)
Post a Comment