Thursday, October 11, 2012

I am finally a WIFE...

Yes... After two weeks passed... I am officially a wife to my husband.. Last 29th September was my only date that had given me the best moment in this life after i was born on 28th September... Easy to memorize.. Hahaa...

Both wedding reception were really fun and awesome.. I had a great time with all my families, relatives and friends who had come on that that... Both day made me exhausted and tired to the max... Huhu.. Cant really imagine that getting married is not an easy task to do... With the pre and post wedding activities made me looked like a zombie and robot... Hahaha...

Thanks God everything was fine.. I could say there was a one or two things happened not just what i want it to be but it was only a small matter.. Coz at the end everything happened smoothly.. Hehe...

I am very grateful and thankful to all my families, relatives and friends who had helped me through the preparation and during my day.. I cant replace all ur kindness but i can only say prayers to u all and may God bless all of us in this life... Glad to see all the smiles in everyone faces that day...

Although some scenes was really not supposed to happen yet we all understand what it likes and why it happened.. Hahaha funny... I was crying during my wedding reception at Ranau and my hubby as well crying at his reception in KK... I guess both of us have this sensitive feelings and both of us are very in love to each other... Hehe..

Well, after all im very nervous to have this title on me now... Being a wife is another challenges for me in this life.. And soon to be a mother... Another responsible that i have to carry.. I pray to God hopes i can get through it all and always go for Him for the strength and wisdom.. Amen.

2 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Congratulations on ur wedding.. :) nice pictures. You look great :)

Anonymous said...

congrats again indut.. lain juga my feeling didn't attend ur reception even though it's just near by. susah ba if ada budak kecil. i'm sure u wil know what i mean when u have small kids too.. :)

btw, u really look gorgeous on ur big day moi.. it's okay if u r tired as long as u r happy! ^_^ and i'm happy for u too.. and remember, stay happy forever k..

wiskies