Well, im so super tired right now. These last three weeks i was really busy with my wedding preparation... Last two weeks reached KK on Friday and went direct to the bridal studio as i had already made an appointment for the last decision to confirm my Photoshoot gown. Well actually i had already chose the gown last Saturday when i asked my BFF, Kay to come and choose them together since my fiance was busy with the Dragon Boat Event at Likas.
I thought he trusted me and my BFF's eyes since he had no objection when i decided to go alone without him. Yet things turned out to be different. After we already chose the gown, i showed them to him through my hp where we did took the pict of the gown late in the evening just to let him know what was our decision. Well.. There was only two gowns that won his heart. The rest were totally rejected. Huhu... Sad sad sad....
Thats why i decided to come for the second time.. As we gonna out for shooting on the next day. Something disappointing story came up again when i was at the bridal earlier and he had no idea about the plan. I was totally pissed off that time. I alrdy told him last Thursday about the appointment that it will be at 4pm on Friday. When i reached home, i texted him telling that im gonna meet him at the bridal. But no respond. I waited again until i reach the bridal shop. Again... I texted him saying that i was alrdy there and asking him why he did not respond to my call or sms. After almost half and hour waiting for him to respond i finally received two sms'es saying 'sorry i was at the bank waiting for my claim and didnt hear the phone ringing.' and another one ' u mean go now?'
Erm do u think what was my feeling that time? I was really sad.. Mad.. If this things need to be decided by one person i dont need him to come.. But??? He seems doesnt like with my decision. Then thats y i made another appointment just for him...
I guess planning a marriage is really not an easy task.. Both need to agrre to one thing and when things happened just like this.. Of course it is really disappointing... Huhuhu...
Well at last he came and decide for the gown.. I was only acting as a model wearing those gown for him to see..
Finally our pre-wed shooting went smoothly... We chose the St.Paul Church at Kinarut and KDCA as our outdoor session and then indoor shooting was really awesome moment... Both of us able to cooperate and same goes to our photographer...
Cant wait to see the results.. Hehe...
2 comments:
surely it will turn out nice :)
Ya stell.... All the pictures look nice yet i was so chubby in the picture.... Huhuhu...
Post a Comment