Sunday, July 29, 2012

No aerobic!!!!

Oh Gosh... What i have done?? Huhu... "No aerobic" i remember the doctor's advice during my hospital review last week.. I was shocked with the statement. Which is i thought i am healthy enough to do and join the aerobic class in Tenom. I was totally wrong. I am not healthy to do it. Meaning to say, i am not allowed to do aerobic or any sports that is dangerous to myself.
Ya... I was actually had this backpain since early of the year. And until now im still in a pain when it comes to tired and prolong sitting. Well, i am still under medication and physiotherapy treatment until now.. I have to really take care of my body posture and do my physiotherapy exercise regularly as to make my body strong and feel no more pain.. Doctor advices me to go for swimming... Nah mana ko mau swimming ni? Atas katil ja la kali.. Haha

I was sad... Really sad when i thought of no aerobic anymore.. How i want to lose my weight? How? I was glad last time when i was able to join the aerobic class since i know this is the solution for my weight gain all this while. Ni kali la... Have to diet again.. Huhu... Back to my herbalife routine i guess.. Hehe...

Well i have to take into consideration about all these things happen to me now.. With the backpain and the transfer application fail made my life so hard. I have to say maybe all these things are new challenges for me as i am gonna move to another phase of my life. Ermmm i just have to be positive. Hopes everything will be fine soon...

God is Good... All the time!!!

2 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

yg penting kesihatan dulu moi..

Unknown said...

Ya bah stell... Bikin takut jg sya dgr bila doc ckp cannot... Huhu... Trus nda jdi ni.. Diet seimbang ja la.. Hehe...