Friday, March 2, 2012

Sad... Confused!!!...

I had this feeling since last last weeks... I was not sure at first but it keeps on hunting me... Its like something need to be solved... Im praying and praying asking for wisdom and strength from God but i still have no clues...

I was really sad.. Me and him got this communication issues... Never solved... From the start till now... It was still the same... If it isnt me.. And it would be him... It will always the other way around... Are we both egoist???? I try to understand him... Yaaa... Hell yes! I know he never shows me his care and attentions... Apart of it, he is really a quiet person. We rarely talk to each other... Oh trust me.. Even we stay in the same house all this while i guess im really not into him.. He seems very unpredictable to me... Got angin sometimes... Very weird... I try to understand it and accept it.. Coz i know he will eventually improve by time pass by... So what im doing is... When he really wants to talk then we talk... But as far as i know i lose hope... I lose those exciting... Im totally freaking out and believe that it will not be okay... What happen is we both still have this miscommunication or misunderstanding issue all the time...

It happens all the time... I have no idea... After those pre marriage course, i was thinking hard... And im asking God as well... I dont know if i had chose the right decision... It has another 7 mths to go before the wedding and we havent prepare anything yet... Im sad... Sad with all i hve now... At the same time im confused...

I wish and wish... Everything will be fine... Just fine...

3 comments:

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Ask God to seek for wisdom.. If he is the right one for u, God will let u stick with him.. Prayer for both u..

Unknown said...

Thanks stella...

Belle Edwin said...

eemmm?? betul cakap si claire... Pray and God will surely lead u to the right way... Better luck a...