Thursday, May 12, 2011

So far.. Ok la..

Its been awhile.. That i never hve the right time to update my blog.. Well this life could make me exhausted sometimes.. But that is the real life i guess.. I could say i should not started this blog if im the lazy one to do updating here.. Yet this is the perfect way to express ur feeling.. Either it is happy feeling or sad feeling...

I could say my life is so far so good.. Im much better than previously.. Fail in love- im the one.. Fail in career- im the one too.. Yet now im different.. I am totally different.. Things happened for a reason.. Thats true i guess.. Now i can see what the reason is.. Im so grateful for who am i now... Lord has His own way for me... He has His reason to make me felt that way before...

As im living in this world.. I hve so many good friends who love the real me.. They never let me alone to struggle with those sad feelings and bad incident happened to me.. Im happy.. And so much thankful for their help...

Now, it is in the middle of the year... I can count how many months that i've been with MeLove.. Feeling insecure always there... Feeling discourage as well.. Yet, im trying hard to make it true.. No matter how.. Im trying.. With all my statement in my fb's status definitely had nothing to do with my exact feeling!! I couldnt deny some of them are real but i really dont mean to hurt him.. I guess thats the only way i could express my feeling.. Even though it was not the good way, but i hope people dont misunderstood with those statement... And i just want him to understand me well...

But im happy with my life now.. Even sometimes we might argue to each other.. That is the ups and downs in a relationship... Hehe...

Im hoping that this my last and final... I need no more in my life... I feel enough and i pray so much to make it real...
Hopefully, i can be strong enough to face everything happens in my life...

No comments: