Sunday, October 25, 2009

Love is so complicated....

Love??? how should i know about it....hahaha....yes,i've been in love before...and it was very wonderful to me..but once u being hurt by the one u love...i dont think there is love anymore...people might forgive easily but people might not forget easily....
I tried so hard to trust him..and still i am very disappointed...talking bout any girls..of course not anymore..but in term of life commitment...i'm totally fed up with all the excuses he made...should i still be with him??? or should i break up with him?? there is so many questions swinging in my head now..i cant think what is the best....i'm only thinking of focusing everything i have now....focus on my careeer...that would be the best for now...
I just hope there will be a miracle happen to me....
I'm not trying to be disloyal with him or what..but thing happens for a reason...that is for sure...
I need strength to do this...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

let lose. i know u can do it. its true, not easy to let go. i once was like u. and once u think wats right and u have decided, go for it. u'll feel better and relieved. follow wat ur heart says. believe me, our instinct is always rite =)

Unknown said...

thanks moi...
i'll do wats my heart tell me so..no worries

Choc Mint Girl said...

I agree with you. It's easy to forgive, but not forget. At least now you have made your choice to focus more on your career. If things can't be fixed, it's better to walk out otherwise you'll hurt yourself more. Give yourself some space to breath. Good luck! :)

Unknown said...

thanks moi..